Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Get your smile on!



I was walking past the corner of State St and Congress St the other day at lunch, and came across this. Behind the fence of a construction site was this collection of stuffed animals, and the motion sensor frog in the front right corner that was ribbit-ing at everyone passing by. I noticed a gentlemen standing on the construction site watching people pass, and I asked him what it was all about. He said "I just see people rushing past every day, looking like they need to relax. I just want to help everyone smile!"

Thanks - you certainly made me smile!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For me, it's the combination of the sign "danger, no trepassing" and this group of wild animals that makes me smile. Too cute and funny. Great catch! :)

lv2scpbk said...

Cute. My grandson would love this photo. He loves stuffed animals.